Fat Out is looking for a freelance marketing assistant to help with the promotion of Fat Out events.
Role would include:
- Marketing/promotion of Fat Out events/festivals.
- Looking after and maintaining all social media accounts and building interesting social media campaigns to promoter shows and build the Fat Out brand.
- Weekly newsletter via mailchimp. Writing & building interesting newsletters for the established following and growing the FO mailing list.
- Writing press releases, getting press coverage and uploading events to listing sites.
- Maintaining the FO website.
Initially this would be aprox 10 hours a week and would be a mix of working from the Fat Out studio at Islington Mill and remotely.
Hours likely to increase in 2020.
Initial fee - £400 per month.
- Have experience in producing innovative and creative social media campaigns.
- Experience in paid social media promotion campaigns.
- Experience using mailchimp & website editing.
- Local & national press contacts especially those writing about experimental/alternative music.
- Good knowledge/interest in experimental and alternative music and the UK underground scene.
To apply please send your CV and short covering letter (no more than 250 words) to email@example.com
Deadline for application - 25th September 2019
Start date - 1st October 2019